Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 days before Christmas

First just want to thank the person who donated an older Mac G4 desktop to the shelter. The students hope to get it connected to the router in the next couple of days. Still it is a huge help.

Today I have to go back to Mt Auburn Hospital again as I am not shaking a very bad cough. Two mornings in a row now I have awoken with a hacking away and it takes about 2 hours for it to subside. Hopefully nothing major.

Today St Paul's Catholic Church is hosting a big meal at noontime for the community which people are looking forward to.

The sidewalks that I complained about on Monday are still bad, those private Harvard clubs should be ashamed of themselves.

The laptop goal is very close to becoming a reality and hopefully I will be able to get it by the weekend....I am so grateful for the support shown so far.

I will try and post later and give an update on what the hospital tells me.

No comments: